Christopher has over twenty years’ experience in both the artistic and administrative aspects of professional theatre. As an actor he has appeared in many of Canada’s leading theatres and in numerous films and television programs. During his 10 years as Theatre Nova Scotia’s Executive Director, he developed a keen understanding of this province’s cultural sector – a knowledge base he has continued to grow throughout his executive positions with Arts Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Department of Communities, Culture, and Heritage.
Select Volunteer Involvement:
- President, Strategic Arts Management Board of Directors
- President, Cultural Federations of Nova Scotia
- Vice-Chair, Legacy Centre for the Performing Arts
- Past Chair, Nova Scotia Culture Days steering committee
- Past Chair, Performing Arts Lodges (PAL) Halifax